Where we Begin

Monday, January 16, 2012

A little about me!

there's more to me than you know.....
I love the cold. cheesecake is my favorite. I am beyond sensitive. Im super shy. Im a pushover. Im waaaay to nice. people pleaser! dont get sports. green is my favorite color. Im not as strong as I portray to be. I cry to sad movies. Im good at tuning ppl out. I believe in love. Wished I had sisters that were also my best friends! I become anti social at differnt times of the year. I love cows! I have a sweet tooth. I hate to ask for help. I talk alot! Once im comfortable im a goof ball. I like driving. I think the most when Im driving. I want to have an emmalove empire. I sigh alot bc Its one of my favorite things. sometimes I forget to breathe(literally!) I laugh when Im nervous or scared! I cant see ppl fall bc I laugh.(I really cant help it) I cant see any type of liquid come out of ppls mouth bc I will throw up. Im an only child.I hate change. Im scared rene will go completely blind. I dont answer the phone most of the time. I am really bad at txting back. I love quiet time.I am very gullible. I Love orange juice.I tell rene everything. I am very random.
.... this was relaxing,

1 comment:

  1. We have ALMOST everything on your list in common..it's no wonder... :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete